VoxelMap is a minimap and worldmap mod that makes a great effort to be accurate to the colors you see in the world (and your resource pack). Display your surroundings, or view the entire (explored) world. It has useful functionality like per-dimension waypoints, mob icons, teleport to waypoint (if the player has permission), and nether mapping. Optional chunk grid and biome overlay (with biome labels in full screen mode).
The VoxelMap mod displays on the map such things as:
+ mob radar in the form of a mob icon,
+ waypoints that you add yourself, also in the form of beacons,
+ place of death,
+ has a cave mode.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge or LiteLoader or Fabric Modloader.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.litemod or jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.