The Round Trees Resource Pack is available for Minecraft versions 1.19 and 1.18. This resource pack adds a unique touch to the game by replacing the default square tree models with round tree models. It aims to improve the realistic appearance of trees, making them look more natural and visually appealing. The Round Trees Resource Pack is easy to install and compatible with most Minecraft mods and shaders. It offers a refreshing change to the game’s environment, enhancing the overall playing experience for players who enjoy a more immersive and visually pleasing journey in Minecraft..
The idea of a resource pack that is called Round Trees Resource Pack might seem a little strange. After all, Minecraft is known for its blocky textures; even the animals are shaped as cubes! But, with this resource pack, you will be able to bring rounder trees into your Minecraft adventure. The best creators in the Minecraft world are the ones who are willing to push the boundaries of what we can do in the game. This resource pack is an excellent example of that. In the Round Trees pack, the trees’ textures are altered to display an organic and more natural design that is a massive step above the natural blocky texture that the trees in Minecraft typically have. The Round Trees texture pack will alter the look of your Minecraft trees to become similar to Voxel-Based graphics that we typically see in indie-style games. For a fan-based Resource pack, Round Trees is remarkably clean and makes a massive impact on how the game looks for the player. The best part is that the considerable impact avoids being in your face as an enormous change to the game.
It possible to play the game without even realizing you have modified your trees. In addition to rounding out the trees, the Round Trees resource pack also increases the visual effect of the things you are building with the logs. If you are someone who builds a lot with the logs, this extra depth dramatically impacts how your game looks. The pack is also compatible with other resource packs. Since the pack changes only the textures of the trees, it can easily be added to any collection of resource packs that you are currently using. This gives you the power of completely personalizing your Minecraft world, making your game a completely unique experience. If you are worried about whether you will be able to run this resource pack, don’t be. Since Round Trees has the standard 16 x 16 resolution, you will be able to run it on any device that is capable of running the basic Minecraft. If you want to experience all the Round Trees resource pack offers for yourself; it’s easy and straightforward. You don’t need any mods, and it won’t cause any drops in your frame rate. Simply follow our “How to Install” guide below, and before you know it, you will be experiencing Round Trees for yourself.
Round Trees should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.19.4 – 1.19.3 – 1.19.2 – 1.19.1 – 1.19 – 1.18.2 – 1.18.1 – 1.18 – 1.17.1 – 1.17 – 1.16.5 – 1.16.4 – 1.16.3 – 1.16.2 – 1.16.1 – 1.16 – 1.15.2 – 1.15.1 – 1.15 – 1.14.4 – 1.14.3 – 1.14.2 – 1.14 – 1.13.2 – 1.13.1 – 1.13 – 1.12.2 – 1.12 – 1.11.2 – 1.11 – 1.10.2 – 1.10 – 1.9.4 – 1.9 – 1.8.9 – 1.8.8 – 1.8.1 – 1.8.6 – 1.8
Round Trees — Screenshots
How to install Round Trees Resource Pack:
NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Round Trees texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click “Options”.
- On the options menu, click “Resource Packs…”.
- Click on “Open Resource Pack Folder”. – folder titled “resourcepacks” will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened “resourcepacks” folder.
- Click “Done”.
- Click on “Resource Packs…” again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click “Done” again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
- The Round Trees resource pack has built-in compatibility with Biomes o’ Plenty, Crimson, Lint, Luminiferous Uplands, TechReborn, Terrestria, Traverse and WildNature.
Round Trees – Comparison Slider #1
Comparison slider #1 for those who want to compare vanilla Minecraft without any texture packs installed (on the left) with Minecraft using this particular texture pack (on the right).
Round Trees Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually – the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working – let us know through the comments below.
- Don’t forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text “DOWNLOAD“;
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;
The Round Trees Resource Pack for Minecraft is a texture pack that brings rounder and more natural-looking trees to the game. It alters the textures of the trees to resemble voxel-based graphics found in indie-style games. The pack also increases the visual effect of log-built structures. It is compatible with other resource packs and can be easily installed on any device capable of running basic Minecraft. The resource pack is clean and subtly changes the game’s appearance without causing a significant impact. It is compatible with multiple versions of Minecraft and requires Optifine to work.
Hashtags: #Trees #Resource #Pack