Are you tired of Minecraft villages, towns or cities looking the same? Do you want to be able to morph your settlements to look different at different hours of the day?
If you’re like many Minecraft players, you’re probably aware that there’s a bit of a bug with regards to villagers and NPCs in multiplayer mode. Villages and other static structures can’t be transformed into village/town/city blocks. The Morphing Mod does this for you! No more boring villages! Check out the video below for an overview of how to use The Morphing Mod 1.16.3 for Minecraft easily and effectively.
– Change the appearance of your villages, towns and cities at will! You don’t have to wait until a certain time of day or season to see a change
– Add your own unique looks with The Morphing Mod! (You are free to use any image that is not used on copyright.)
– Custom textures support – Images support
– Replaces default textures with custom ones based on user-supplied keywords (e.g. “Happy”, “Night”, etc.)
– Works for cottages, castles, churches and other non
– player character (NPC) buildings as well as villager homes! How Does It Work? Let’s take a look at some example usage:
How to install Morphing Mod for Minecraft :
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API installer
- Download Morphing Mod
- Put Morphing Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create it
- Modified standard selector tips [ and ] Included Squid, Wolf and Spider “arms”.
Included more configurable recommendations for your selector.
Added config for Chef Morphs, impaired by default (as a result of bugginess using the EnderDragon, along with Hydra and Naga from Twilight Forest)
Fix broken legs of ModelQuad.
With morphing on account of occasion sealing via game rules, fix matter.
Resolve lack of change condition on a quick reconnect to computers
Resolve mod types with level containers piling the sport.
With opening null areas during reflection, fix freeze.
Repair desync of setSize on the customer/server.
Fix payload too large (“>>32k) accident.
Fix crash with DamageIndicatorsMod
Resolve always in a morph when reloading a host.
Fix person being taken though sleeping.
Fix kid designs that are selected not appearing while morphing.
By hardcoding a unique exception repair Enderdragon flying backwards.