LotsOMobs Mod 1.12.2 and 1.7.10 is a mod that adds a lot of new beings to the game, among which you will find humans, animals, and monsters. It also adds two new dimensions, new biomes, new plants, flowers, food, weapons, tools, and even a DNA extraction system for mod mobs.
Some of these beings are gorillas, giraffes, birds, penguins, wild boars, elephants, rabbits, lions, snakes, bears, various insects, fish, camels, crocodiles, deer, whales, lizards, and squirrels, among others such as dinosaurs, saber-toothed tigers and multiple kinds of humans. All you have to do is enjoy these new adventures.
More: Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
How to install?
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows, open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%, and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Download the LotsOMobs Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Launch Minecraft and Enjoy the mod.
Download: LotsOMobs Mod 1.12.2