GLSL Shaders Mod for Minecraft adds many Shaders to the game to change the face of the Minecraft world. In addition, the GLSL Shaders Mod also adds many draw buffers and other types of maps. All these things change the appearance of the world of Minecraft. Its appearance depends on the Shader package selected and a number of other settings handled by the user.
GLSL Shaders Mod adds shaders to Minecraft and adds more buffers, shadow maps, normal maps, specification maps. These can be used to change the look of the Minecraft world. How it looks depends on the selected shader pack and some user settings.
There are very few mods that stand out from the others, however, even the mods that do can be ranked first by more special mods. Very few mods will continue to be hated by the entire Minecraft user community/community forever, and when this happens; The mod itself will continue to grow players and feature wise. GLSL Shaders mod for Minecraft, it can not only be one of the most unique and special mods of all time; but it’s also probably a long-awaited, fully developed and well-made mod that performs spectacular environmental animations and shading for your Minecraft game. The mod itself, developed by a very unique creator; has been developed to implement a beautiful and original shader in the game. The shader itself introduces another type of lighting to the game, initially enhancing the default brightness, before darkening the Shadows for a great effect.
The GLSL mod shaders are very GPU intensive and require a very decent computer to run it well. Users should be smart when choosing to install and use this mod. A large amount of FPS (Frame-Rate / second) will be used during the whole process of using the mod.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge. Download GLSL Shaders Mod
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.