How to install Download World Tools Mod 1.10.2,1.8->1.8.9 (Speed Up Building Process)?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download World Tools Mod 1.10.2,1.8->1.8.9 (Speed Up Building Process) on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download World Tools Mod 1.10.2,1.8->1.8.9 (Speed Up Building Process).
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download World Tools Mod 1.10.2,1.8->1.8.9 (Speed Up Building Process), If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Are you looking to improve the way you build in Minecraft and want to take the experience to the next level? World Tools Mod 1.8 is the ultimate tool that will help you create massive worlds in an automatic manner, thus removing the need to spend a lot of time on the process as a whole.
Not only does the World Tools Mod manage to save time, but it also offers you the unique opportunity to make changes to the world once it was created. At the same time, it also includes a multitude of commands and complete support for other mods as well, so it won|t crash on you, something that is very important.
What makes the World Tools Mod 1.8 stand out is the unique customization factor that|s omnipresent here. You are free to create the game world in any way you want and this also provides you with a way to obtain he game world you want without any restriction. It|s a great mod, one of those that add a lot of value into the game and it also manages to bring in front the uniqueness of the Minecraft game mods as a whole, that they are designed to promote fun and they do just that in an extraordinary manner.
You do need to note that the World Tools Mod Minecraft does lack an Undo tool, which can be quite a problem if you are one of those that actually make mistakes when creating a game map. You need to save the map often and then exit the game then go back again to the save. It|s not the best choice, but it|s functional and at the end of the day it will help you make the most out of your mod installation.
The World Tools Mod does allow you to use quite a lot of tools, but if you want to get the best results with it, you do need to learn how to use the cursor, hammer as well as all the other tools that you might want. You can either modify the current map, although the mod does not recommend such a thing, or you can start with a fresh map and just leave your imagination go wild which is just what Minecraft is all about at the end of the day.
First, right click with the cursor to select the two corners of the cube you want to edit.
Next, you can either use the hammer to fill the area with blocks or the eraser to clear all of the blocks in the selected area.
To use the hammer, right click on the block that you want to fill the area with (WARNING: this will replace already existing blocks). In this case, I just right clicked on one of the stone blocks. The new blocks will have properties similar to the block you clicked on, i.e clicking on an upright log will spawn upright logs and clicking on a sideways log will spawn sideways logs.
Or, if you want to get rid of the blocks, you can use the eraser.
- Download and run the latest version of Forge 1.8
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the |mods| folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.10.2: updating
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.7.10
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download World Tools Mod 1.10.2,1.8->1.8.9 (Speed Up Building Process) downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.