How to install Download WikiLink Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download WikiLink Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download WikiLink Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download WikiLink Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
WikiLink Mod for Minecraft opens up an information source in your default web browser automatically when you type /wiki <search term>. Have you ever been playing in a big modpack, or even regular Minecraft, and you have no idea what in the world the item you just found does? This is a solution for you.
WikiLink is super easy to use, making getting information on mostly every item in the game a breeze. You can open the WikiLink menu GUI by pressing the default key – I – (Configured in NEI keybindings menu) while hovering over an item in your inventory or the NEI item panel. The WikiLink menu will display a series of information sources based on that particular item including Wikis, Google links and even YouTube videos.
You can select any of the information sources by clicking on one of the brown boxes until it turns green. When selected, you can either open the link automatically in your default browser or you can copy the link directly to your clipboard so you may paste it in the chat or send it to a friend.
If you want to add different wikis for different mods, those are now handled by the mod author. If you would like to request a mod to be added to WikiLink, please contact the author of the mod. However, here are the three built in wikis I have installed with their keys:
- Minecraft Wiki – mcw
- Technic Pack Wiki – tpw
- Feed the Beast Wiki – ftb
How to install WikiLink Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download WikiLink Mod
- Put WikiLink Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create it
WikiLink Mod Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download WikiLink Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.