How to install Download Waypoint Seeker Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Waypoint Seeker Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Waypoint Seeker Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Waypoint Seeker Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Waypoint Seeker Mod for Minecraft adds waypoint into Minecraft. A handy little waypoint to help you find your way back home. Enter in co-ordinates of someone else’s house and have a simple marker to where it is. Put down a waypoint and see it onscreen. Quick access menus to toggle waypoints on and off with ease.
P – Open Waypoint Seeker menu
B – Set a quick waypoint
Enter a name, x, y, z, dimension ID (name doesn’t matter), red, green, blue amounts (0-255), and click Add Entry to add a waypoint.
Left click an entry to disable it, right click to remove it.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Waypoint Seeker Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.