How to install Download Wallpaper Mod 1.8->1.8.9 by pau101?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Wallpaper Mod 1.8->1.8.9 by pau101 on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Wallpaper Mod 1.8->1.8.9 by pau101.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Wallpaper Mod 1.8->1.8.9 by pau101, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Download Wallpaper Mod for Minecraft 1.8
Wallpaper Mod helps Minecrafters change wallpaper by adding 16 differently decorative designs with various themes inspired by Animal Crossing.
Wallpaper Mod Screenshots:
The wallpaper recipe follows a pattern of two papers on top of each other with two dyes to the side. The recipe yields 12 wallpapers, creating a design that is 3 blocks wide and 4 blocks tall.
In order to remove wallpaper you must use a wallpaper scraper. It is crafted from stick with an iron ingot above it with paper on top of the ingot.
Right click a vertical face of an opaque full block to place the wallpaper. The wallpaper will be placed as a continuation of surrounding wallpaper. If there is no wallpaper directly adjacent then it will be the bottom left part of the design if there is a floor in front of the wall, otherwise it will be the top left.
How To Add Wallpaper Mod:
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.8 version and Install Client
- Download the following mods (DO NOT unzip them)
- Press Start on your computer, and enter %appdata%. Hit Enter
- Click on .minecraft
- Right-click and create a new file by labeling it with the word mods
- Drag downloaded zip(or Jar) files to the mods folder
- Close everything and open minecraft.
In the launcher window, change user profile to Forge
- Launch Minecraft
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Wallpaper Mod 1.8->1.8.9 by pau101 downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.