How to install Download Waila Harvestability Mod 1.16.3,188.8.131.52.2,1.14.4?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Waila Harvestability Mod 1.16.3,184.108.40.206.2,1.14.4 on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Waila Harvestability Mod 1.16.3,220.127.116.11.2,1.14.4.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Waila Harvestability Mod 1.16.3,18.104.22.168.2,1.14.4, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Download Waila Harvestability Mod for Minecraft
Waila Harvestability is a client-side add-on for Waila mod that adds information about the harvestability of what you are looking at.
Waila Harvestability Mod is a simple but extremely useful mod which supports you in harvesting and mining blocks. Waila stands for What Am I Looking At. Based on its name, it is easy to determine what you can expect from having this mod installed. The mod function is to add information about the harvestability of what you are looking at to make harvesting resources easier.
As you know that the original one only shows you block information or what you are facing. Then, you have to deal with the challenge of considering and choosing the right tool. The Waila Harvestability Mod 1.16.3 will provide you more detailed information. It will show whether or not you can currently harvest the block, or it might show the harvest level of the block. The mod also gives suggestions of the tool type that is the most effective to mine this block. A tooltip display that gives you all the information you need will be showed. This includes the tool type, the material the tool should be made of and the mod that implements that particular block. For example, you would need to use a pickaxe with a Redstone level to mine a diamond ore, or a pickaxe that has an obsidian harvest level to mine an obsidian block.
In addition, there are so many configuration options in the configuration screen to tweak it to show exactly what you want it to be.
While holding an Iron Pickaxe (with default settings):
Silk Touchability and Shearability:
Waila configuration screen:
Waila Harvestability Mod Installation:
- Simply download the Minecraft Forge 1.11.2 API latest version and run it
- Download and install Waila Mod
- Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods on the Start Menu and download the mod.
- Move the zip or Jar file to the folder |mods|
- You|re ready to play!
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4- 1.9
For Minecraft 1.10.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
Minecraft Game version 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
Link Download : https://dl1.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1601547715
Minecraft Game version 1.15.2
Link Download : https://dl1.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1601547721
Minecraft Game version 1.16.1
Link Download : https://dl1.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1601547760
Minecraft Game version 1.16.2
Link Download : https://dl1.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1601547764
Minecraft Game version 1.16.3
Link Download : https://dl1.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1601547781
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Waila Harvestability Mod 1.16.3,22.214.171.124.2,1.14.4 downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.