How to install Download Village Names Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Village Names Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Village Names Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Village Names Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
As shown in the name, Village Names Mod provides names for villages in Minecraft. The village is a nature construct of Minecraft where players meet mobs known as villagers to trade and exchange items. Thanks to buying items offered by the villagers, players can survive in the fierce Mincraft world. However, a shortcoming of the game is that none of the villages as well as the villagers have their own name. Hence, it is tough to distinguish villages in Minecraft, and the Village Names Mod was born to do such thing.
Whenever a village is generated, it also generates a sign showing a randomly generated name for the village nearby the well. An option in the configs changes the well|s rim to slabs so that villagers and players won|t get stuck inside. Now, each villager will have his/her own name. When you interact with a villager (i.e., open the trading GUI), the villager will reveal his/her name to you.
So what would happen if the village|s sign can be broken, or may accidentally not generate? Will the village not have names? Do not worry, if that occurs, you just need to right-click a book onto a villager. Then, it will record the village|s name and location into it!
Village Names requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to install:
- Download and install Forge Mod Loader
- Download the mod
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you|ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Village Names Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Village Names Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.