How to install Download Toggle Blocks Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Toggle Blocks Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Toggle Blocks Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Toggle Blocks Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Toggle Blocks Mod for Minecraft allows you to switch out a number of block with the flick of a switch (Literally). The mod is basically a ground-up rewrite of the original functionality of ControllerBlock, with a lot more added in to make the mod more versatile.
Place down a Toggle Block controller:
and you will recieve some Change Blocks, place these down wherever you like. The Change Block will face the side you placed it on. Right-click the Toggle Block controller to open the configuration GUI:
Choose what shall be placed when the redstone signal is on, and off, by putting the block into the two slots on the left, and make sure the storage contains some of said item.
The Toggle Block controller will also search through adjacent chests for the blocks to place. On the right side of the GUI you can choose the controllers storage priorities.
Once the Toggle Block controller has been configured, press the |Toggle Mode| button to turn it to |Ready|. When the controller is provided with a redstone signal, the |On| block will be placed. When the redstone signal is cut off the |Off| block will be placed.
Clicking the |Toggle Mode| button will turn it back to |Editing|, which will place the Change Blocks back so you can move them around.
Right-clicking a Change Block while crouching will make the Change Block face the opposite side of the one you clicked on.
You can also make each individual Change Block place down a different block. Right-click the Change Block to open up its configuration GUI:
Pressing the |Override| buttons lets you override the state for this Change Block without affecting the other ones. Put the block you want the Change Block to place, into the state you want to override.
Toggle Blocks comes in 3 different sizes: Iron, Gold and Diamond. They can hold 5, 15 and 30 Change Blocks respectively.
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the |mods| folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Toggle Blocks Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.