How to install Download Tinted Lamps Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Tinted Lamps Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Tinted Lamps Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Tinted Lamps Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Tinted Lamps Mod for Minecraft makes your Minecraft world livelier by adding many redstone lamps with different colors.
Tinted Lamps Mod adds 16 new blocks, These blocks can all be powered by redstone. When the blocks are powered they will emit light. This is also known as the redstone lamp. Although these lamps are tinted to different colors
Tinted Lamps Mod Screenshot:
To craft one, you must have 1 redstone lamp, and 4 dyes of the color lamp you want. place one lamp in the middle, and for dyes directly around the lamp.
You can also revert the lamps to default with 1 colored lamp and one watterbottle anywhere in the table.
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the |mods| folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Mod Loader version
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Tinted Lamps Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.