How to install Download Timberjack Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Timberjack Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Timberjack Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Timberjack Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Timberjack Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 introduces natural tree felling. Tired of gravity defying Trees? Don|t like how trivial other Tree felling mods make wood gathering? Looking for a, slightly, more realistic felling experience? This mod is for you!
What does it do? Well it forces trees to obey the laws of gravity. When you chop them down, everything will come crashing down. On your head if you aren|t careful.
It supports all but the biggest trees. Natura Redwoods, BoP Sacred Oaks, and Forestry Giant Sequoias are blacklisted by default, but you can enable them if you want. The results can be a bit unpredictable with trees that big though, which is why they are disabled by default. It works fine on servers, and the algorithm is spread out over multiple ticks so you shouldn|t see any significant impact to your game|s performance.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you|ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Timberjack Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Timberjack Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.