How to install Download Timber Mod 1.16.4 for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Timber Mod 1.16.4 for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Timber Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Timber Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Timber Mod for Minecraft will make cutting wood become more easier, allowing you to simply gain more wood, easier and faster than usual. It has a unique feature which allows stacks of wood to fall to your feet in seconds.
About Timber Mod:
Timber! makes all the logs in a tree break when you hit the bottom block of the tree with an axe of any type. You can toggle this effect to safely remove logs by holding down C while chopping logs with your axe (configurable in /.minecraft/config/mod_Timber.cfg).
Axes added by other mods will not work by default, you will have to edit the Timber! config file (see above) and add the ids for the mod axes manually. The ids for the vanilla axes and the PlasticCraft axe is included by default.
Timber Mod Spotlight:
How to install Timber Mod:
- Backup your minecraft.jar.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge or Modloader
- Delete META-INF.
- Download Timber Mod
- Copy Timber Mod into /.minecraft/mods/
- Start up minecraft and play.
Timber Mod Download Links:
Timber Mod For Minecraft 1.16.1:
Timber Mod For Minecraft 1.16.2:
Timber Mod For Minecraft 1.16.4:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Timber Mod 1.16.4 for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.