How to install Download Throwable Torch Mod 1.10.2->1.8.9->1.8.9?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Throwable Torch Mod 1.10.2->1.8.9->1.8.9 on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Throwable Torch Mod 1.10.2->1.8.9->1.8.9.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Throwable Torch Mod 1.10.2->1.8.9->1.8.9, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Throwable Torch Mod | Light Up the Darkness!
Have you ever wanted to throw a torch at someone in Minecraft? While this may not be the exact purpose of the Throwable Torch Mod, there|s definitely nothing that can stop you from doing it. The true purpose behind this mod is the ability to light up dark ledges or crevices where normal torch placement just will not do.
Now, you|ll be able to explore that dark cave or give some well needed light to that ravine. Now, of course, you cannot place a torch on the ceiling or place one on the underside of an object, but it is still definitely useful. To go back to the statement about throwing a torch at someone, they also will not do any damage when they impact and neither will they start a fire, but they are extremely useful for lighting up dark areas.
The name is pretty accurate when it comes to telling what the mod does. As the name suggests so plainly, the Throwable Torch Mod 1.11/1.10.2 gives you the power to throw your torch. Now, the player has the power to throw their torch over a distance rather than the typical |right click and place within 3 to 5 blocks|. While this seems like a pretty straightforward mod, there|s quite a bit you can do with this new power. If you find a dark ravine that goes down pretty far, wait before digging and just throw a torch down there. This torch will let you see if the ravine is actually worth your time and effort or if you should just leave it alone and find somewhere better. It is definitely much more time effective for players who really like exploring.
There are two ways you can make a throwable torch, though they|re both quite simple to do. With the Throwable Torch Mod for Minecraft, the way you can make a throwable torch is by simply sticking a torch into a ball of clay or a slime ball. If you can|t find a swamp, the clay balls are easier to do. Even though this mod is quite straightforward and doesn|t seem to have very much to it, you|ll still require the recent version of Minecraft Forge if you want the mod to function how it should. It|s a good mod that gives explorers a good way to save their time and find out if an area is really worth their time to explore or not.
To make a throwable torch, combine a torch and slimeball in the crafting grid. When thrown, a torch will be placed where the item hits.
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod.
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the |mods| folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Throwable Torch Mod 1.10.2->1.8.9->1.8.9 downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.