How to install Download The “You Will Die” Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download The “You Will Die” Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download The “You Will Die” Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download The “You Will Die” Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
The “You Will Die” Mod for Minecraft brings a lot of interesting things to Minecraft for you to explore! You will never find your Minecraft world boring anymore! Install the mod now and enjoy!
It’s a rogue-like inspired mod which strives to make Minecraft more difficult, and rewarding, by adding traps, mystery potions, weapon stats, blessings, more dungeons, world goals, and more
- Worlds are given goals and disadvantages. Completing a goal will remove the world’s disadvantage, and give you a new goal. Use /currentGoal and /currentDisadvantage to check out both of these. There are currently 6 world disadvantages for you to discover!
- Blessings. Players are given a blessing when they first join a world. You can swap out blessings at pillars that gen around the world. Use the examine key (x default) to see what blessing a pillar has. You can only have one blessing at a time. /currentBlessing will show your current blessing. There are currently 12 different blessings for you to discover!
- Traps spawn all around the world and can only be seen while sneaking and within a 6 block radius. You can disarm them by right clicking them with nothing in hand, but be careful, because there’s a 75% chance you’ll fail and hurt yourself. Successful disarms have a 25% chance to drop the trap as an item. There are currently two different traps. You can turn off trap generation in the properties.
- Hostile mobs are given a level from 1-5. Levels change how much health a mob has, and level 5 mobs will be given a blessing. Use the examine key to see if a mob has a blessing.
- Dungeons are 13 times more likely to gen, and above ground dungeon towers will gen with spawners and chests.
- Mystery potions have a 1 in 10 chance to drop from mobs, and spawn in dungeon chests. There are 13 in total, 12 to discover, and a 13th wildcard potion. Once you’ve drank one in a world, you will permanently know that potions ability!
- Bows, axes, and swords get a random rank from 1-5 which influences it’s max bonus damage on creation.
- You can also examine blocks and mobs to see their names.
- Configurable settings.
- 5 achievements
Spike Trap (Shapeless):
(1 iron pressure plate + 1 cactus)
Flame Trap (Shapeless):
(1 iron pressure plate + 1 torch)
Smoke Trap (Shapeless):
(1 iron pressure plate + 1 squid ink)
Mystery Potion (Splash) (Shapeless):
(1 mystery potion + 1 gunpowder)
Mystery Potion (Shapeless):
(1 mystery mushroom + 1 water bottle + 1 leather = 1 mystery potion)
(2 obsidian + 1 endstone)
Infused Obsidian Sceptre (Shapeless):
(1 obsidian sceptre + 1 enderpearl + 1 book)
Allows deconstruction of pillars.
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the |mods| folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Updated to 1.7.2. Minor bugfixes.
Mod Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download The “You Will Die” Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.