How to install Download The Spice Of Life Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download The Spice Of Life Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download The Spice Of Life Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download The Spice Of Life Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
In real life, a balanced diet is important. Even though people can completely fill their bellies with bread, they will not survive for long if that is their only form of nourishment. Similarly, people cannot eat only meat or vegetable, they need a balance of various kinds of nutrients if they wish to survive. But in Minecraft, players are able to live long and healthy by eating one food, or even live a year without eating anything. Therefore, to make Minecraft world more similar to the real life, The Spice Of Life Mod is created to tweak the Vanilla Minecraft hunger mechanics. It encourages dietary variety through diminishing returns.
The mod has a new system that will gradually reduce a number of nutrition players get from a certain kind of food if we keep eating it for a long time. It means that eating the same thing over and over will give you fewer and fewer hunger restored each time. You will get hungry faster, so you are forced to combine different types of food to prevent that. The more diverse your diet is, the less you would feel hungry. So try to eat a lot of different food as much as possible.
The mod also implements a simple food journal that players can reference if they wish to see what all they have eaten recently, the amount of hunger that each bit of food restored, and in what order those snacks have been eaten.
Tooltip: Food values are shown when holding shift
Hunger/saturation HUD overlay: When holding food, the hunger/saturation you|d get from eating it flashes on the screen
Food exhaustion HUD underlay: Food exhaustion gets shown as a progress bar behind the hunger bar
Food Journal: Crafted with wheat + paper
Spreadsheet showing the effects of the default settings:
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you|ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
The Spice Of Life Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download The Spice Of Life Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.