How to install Download The Living Blocks Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download The Living Blocks Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download The Living Blocks Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download The Living Blocks Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
The Living Blocks Mod for Minecraft adds a number of so called “Living” blocks and a few others that are very unique. This mod aims to Minecraft come alive in order to add a bit more fun but still functionality to the game. I. All of the following mobs: drop themselves upon death (so a diamond ore for the living diamond); get progressively faster and harder to kill the rarer they are and all spawn respective to where they would spawn underground (so emerald in extreme hills biomes and diamond below level 16).
Here are the first 7 “Living Ores”; the living: coal (slowest, 10 hearts), iron (slow 15, hearts), gold (slow, 15 hearts), redstone (average speed, 20 hearts), lapis (average speed, 20 hearts), emerald (fast, 25 hearts) and diamond (fast, 25 hearts). Be careful though, none of these guys can swim so are very susceptible to drowning in both water and lava.
Next up we have 3 living blocks based off the plants in Minecraft with one being hostile. These are the living: melon (slow, 10 hearts), pumpkin (slow, 10 hearts) and cactus (slow, 10 heart, deals half a heart). They all spawn where you would normally find them so melons in jungles, pumpkins in most and cacti in desert and mesa biomes. This time however, don’t worry about them drowning as they can swim, but lava will still kill them so watch out for that.
Last but not least for mobs, there are 2 mobs that you are actually able to tame, namely the cracked stone guardian (10 hearts, slow, deals 2 hearts) and the regular stone guardian (average, 15 hearts, deals 2 and a half hearts). They are both found in caves along with the living ores and once tamed will try to defend you and are able to be right clicked so that they sit and stop pestering you on your latest build. However, having said this, they are not the most intelligent of creatures which you may notice when using these guys. They are able to be tamed with their favorite snacks; crushed cobblestone and crushed stone which will be looked at now.
Finally we have a few items that are essential for getting yourself some very trustworthy pets. First up there is the hammer which is required for you to crush up cobblestone and stone to tame yourself a stone guardian. This is crafted like so:
Once that is made you can now crush up some delicious rock to obtain tame a stone guardian. The cracked stone guardian is fond of crushed cobblestone whilst the tougher stone guardian enjoys crushed stone. They are both shapeless and made the same way:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download The Living Blocks Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.