How to install Download The Forgotten Features Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download The Forgotten Features Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download The Forgotten Features Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download The Forgotten Features Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
The Forgotten Features Mod for Minecraft brings back the classics of Minecraft that are missing from the current versions of the game. These are features that are have from Minecraft that a removed, unimplemented or unused. This mod This mod gives people the chance to see the things that used to be in Minecraft and it gives a feel to players of the good old classic days of a Minecraft when ideas were new and Minecraft was fresh as ever.
Beast Boy: He is a mob from Minecraft Indev, he was originally created by dock, but when Dock who was one of Minecrafts past developers left the development team, Beast Boy was removed from Minecraft. Beast Boy has 10 hearts of health and drops gunpowder and have a rare drop of flint and steel.
Redstone Bug: It was a mob from the Minecraft 2.0 April fools update from 2013, these critters were spawned by using Redstone. In this mod they just spawn randomly in the world due to many reasons such as I would get many complaints about how my mod ruined Redstone builds. The redstone bugs have 8 health and they drop Redstone and have a rare drop of Redstone Blocks.
Pigmen: Pigmen were supposed to be villagers in NPC villages, but when 1.9 beta was released the Pigment were just never released just staying nothing but a skin in Minecrafts files. The Pigmen have 20 health and drops cooked pork chops and they have a rare drop of Gold Nuggets.
Humans: Humans were supposed to be companions in Minecraft, in Minecraft Classic they could be spawned by pressing the G key on the keyboard, this function was removed making these mobs classes as unused but in 1.8 beta the function to even spawn them with mods was removed as their code was scrapped.the human has 20 hearts of health and drops coal.
Generic villager: These villagers were an unused from of villager, which are going to be removed in Minecraft 1.8, they can be found anywhere and they have 20 hearts of health and they drop leather and have a rare chance to drop Emeralds.
- Quiver (WIP)
- Horse Saddle (WIP)
- Leather chain
- Ruby tools (no armor yet)
- Leather chain armor
- 12 new potions (including a potion of exploding)
- Glowing Obsidian
- Crying Obsidian
- Nether Reactor Core (its basically a nuke)
- Classic Chest (WIP)
- Fish Block (a Mojang joke)
- Classic Gravel
- Classic Cobblestone
- Classic Bricks
- Classic Grass
- Ruby Ore
- Peaonia (flower)
- Classic Rose (flower)
- Cyan Flower (flower)
- Alpha plains biome
The Forgotten Features Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the |mods| folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download The Forgotten Features Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.