How to install Download The Electrical Age Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download The Electrical Age Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download The Electrical Age Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download The Electrical Age Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
The Electrical Age Mod for Minecraft contains more than 150 blocks and items with the purpose of the industrialisation of your minecraft world. The content is more than 150 items/blocks.This mod is not just another electrical mod because of his unique simulation model. Electricity is not echanged with “packet” like in EU, I2C, BuildCraft, but with a real model that allows to do unseen possibilities !
- A better simulation: Electrical simulation with resistive and capacitive effects. Behaviour similar to those of real life objects.
- Multiple electrical sources: Furnaces, Solar panels, Wind turbines, Batteries, Capacitors, …
- Break the cube: Cables, sensors, actuators, alarms, etc. can be placed on each face (outer and inner) of a cube witch allows a significant reduction of the consumed space by electrical installations.
- Night-lighting revisited: Lamps, switches, captors, …
- Small and big electricals consumers: From the lamps, electrical furnaces,… to the miners, transporters, …
- Incredible tools: XRay scanner, flashlight, portable mining drill, …
- Genericity: Old redstones circuits can be exploited with electrical – redstones converters.
- Game lifetime/complexity extended: A consequent list of new raw materials and items…
In game controls
- To open the integrated wiki it’s X key.
- To turn some small wall blocks it’s C key + right click.
- To interact with some items it’s C key.
/eln reGenOre 1
Give the possibilities to regenerate ore on a map that was created without the mod.
For that, type /eln reGenOre 1 into you ingame console. Then reload the map.
Each time a chunk is loaded, that check that some Electrical age ore must be into.
Very useful for old map created without this mod.
0 to disable, 1 to enable.
/eln lampaging 0/1
Lamp bulb aging with usage
/eln batteryaging 0/1
Battery aging with cycles
/eln heatfurnacefuel 0/1
Heat furnace consume fuel
/eln aging 0/1
Put all aging and fuel usage on or off,
Additionaly, if at 0, all portable electrical item don’t use energy
- There is a game integrated wiki that provide all blocks / recipe / smelting that are possible for this mod.
- As specified in “In game controls” it’s the X key to open it.
- If you want to host a server and play on the same PC, maybe you could have a little lag. But if you play with the client and you share the map with the LAN option, all run perfectly.
- This mod works in SSP/SMP/LAN.
- Because this mod is in BETA, please, for your self, do often backup of you worlds.
The Electrical Age Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the |mods| folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download The Electrical Age Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.