How to install Download The Car Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download The Car Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download The Car Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download The Car Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
The Car Mod for Minecraft adds a driveable minecart which helps travelling and transporting easier. Especially, it doesn’t required rails. The minecrat can go up 1 block at a time.
- Download and install Modloader
- To install just drop the zip in your mods folder.
- You cannot drive in water unless you change the properties.
- Please note that opening your world to lan could possibly crash your game if used with this mod, anyway it’s not compatible with lan connected worlds
- w: forward
- a: left
- d: right
- c: open inventory
- shift: brake
Place coal or charcoal in the cars inventory to fuel. You can put thing other then coal in the inventory.
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download The Car Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.