How to install Download Super Glass Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Super Glass Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Super Glass Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Super Glass Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Super Glass Mod for Minecraft. If you love twinkle and transparent things made from glass, Super Glass Mod is a great mod you should try. It will definitely satisfy you by adding over 35 new glass blocks to your game to spice things up.
Blocks And Items Added:
- Smooth Glass
- Darkened Smooth Glass
- Hardened Glass (Needs a pickaxe to mine, has the same resistance as obsidian)
- Black Glass
- Blue Glass
- Cocoa Glass
- Cyan Glass
- Dark Green Glass
- Light Blue Glass
- Grey Glass
- Lime Glass
- Orange Glass
- Pink Glass
- Purple Glass
- Red Glass
- White Glass
- Yellow Glass
- Fire Glass (Creative only for now)
- Rainbow Glass (Creative only for now)
- Colored Dye (Creative only for now)
- Xray Glass (Made by accident, but it’s pretty cool, see the screens)
- Glass Stairs (Glass stairs of every variation added in the mod, excluding Xray, Fire and Rainbow Glass.
Super Glass Mod Screenshots:
Smooth Glass Dark
Creative Only ATM
- To craft Smooth Glass, simply smelt regular, vanilla glass in a furnace.
- To make Darkened Smooth Glass, make a chest shape in the crafting table gui with Smooth Glass and add an ink sac in the middle.
- To Make Hardened Glass, make a chest shape in the crafting table gui with vanilla glass and add obsidian in the middle.
- To make colored glass, make a chest shape in the crafting table gui with vanilla glass and add the respectable dye into the middle (No magenta, gray and light gray make grey glass).
- To make X-Ray glass, make a chest shape in the crafting table gui and place a diamond in the middle. (Expensive, yes, worth it? Yes!)
- To make stairs, make the same shape in the crafting table gui as you would for vanilla stairs, but insted use the respectable kind of glass. (Cyan > Cyan Stairs, Vanilla Glass > Glass Stairs, Hardened Glass > Hardened Glass Stairs, etc)
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download Super Glass Mod
- Make a folder called ‘mods’ in your .minecraft folder and add in the SuperGlass zip file
- Play Minecraft
- Added in coloured smooth glass (One for each dye).
- Removed patterned glass for now. Finding suitable textures and recipes.
- Changed the way you gather lumos.
- Slight texture changes.
- Removed X-Ray glass
- Added in obsidian dust.
- Lots of recipe changes.
- Removed fences
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Super Glass Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.