How to install Download Sound Packs Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Sound Packs Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Sound Packs Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Sound Packs Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Sound Packs Mod for Minecraft allows you to make Minecraft more interesting with sounds. You can change the sounds of Minecraft, and create easy to use Sound Packs. They work the exact same way as Texture Packs, but instead change the sounds.
- Change the “Cat” record to a dubstep record!
- Change the explode sound to a fart!
- Redo all the sounds to oblivion sounds!
- And much more!
How to make your own Sound Pack:
- 1. Download the Retro Sounds Pack as reference.
- 2. Change sounds you wish to change. (Make sure they are .ogg files)
- 3. Make sure you have the correct format, and then put the folder in a .zip file.
- 4. ???
- 1. Download and Install Minecraft Forge.
- 2. Download this mod and place the .jar in your mods folder
- //Optional: Sound pack installation//
- 3. Download a Sound Pack.
- 4. Extract the contents of the .zip or .rar file into “%appdata%.minecraftSoundpacks”
- 5. Start Minecraft.
- 6. Enjoy.
Note: Unlike with texture packs, the sound packs CANNOT be read in a .zip folder. They can only be read in normal folders. You MUST do step 4 correctly.
- And much more
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Sound Packs Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.