How to install Download Sodacan Torches Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Sodacan Torches Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Sodacan Torches Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Sodacan Torches Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Sodacan Torches Mod for Minecraft brings a lot of interesting things to Minecraft for you to explore! If you are finding something new to make your Minecraft less boring, the mod is a great choice for you!
Sodacan Torches Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Stone Torch
- Crafted with 1 coal + 1 stone stick (yields 4 torches)
- Stone Stick
- Crafted with 2 cobblestone (yields 2 sticks) or 2 stone (yields 4 sticks)
- Registered as |stickStone| in OreDictionary
- Netherrack Torch
- Crafted with 1 flint and steel + 1 netherrack stick (yields 16 torches)
- Netherrack Stick
- Crafted with 2 netherrack (yields 2 sticks), 2 netherbricks (yields 2 sticks), or 2 nether brick blocks (yields 8 sticks)
- Registered as |stickNetherrack| in OreDictionary
- Obsidian Torch
- Crafted with 1 coal + 1 obsidian stick (yields 16 torches)
- Has blast resistance of obsidian
- Obsidian Stick
- Crafted with 2 obsidian (yields 4 sticks)
- Registered as |stickObsidian| in OreDictionary
- Blaze Torch
- Crafted with 1 glowstone + 1 blaze rod (yields 4 torches)
- Emits light level of 15 (normal torch is 14)
- Bone Torch
- Crafted with 1 coal + 1 bone (yields 4 torches)
- Emits light level of 7 (most mobs can spawn here)
- Bedrock Torch
- Unobtainable in Survival
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Sodacan Torches Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.