How to install Download Sleeping Overhaul Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Sleeping Overhaul Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Sleeping Overhaul Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Sleeping Overhaul Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Sleeping Overhaul Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 replaces the vanilla |skip-to-day| function of sleep with a cool and immersive time-lapse sleep (speeds up time), among other configurable sleep enhancements.
The time-lapse is not a simulation | the actual tick-rate of the world is sped-up. This is achieved by using the TickrateChanger mod by Guichaguri.
- When all players are in a bed, Time-lapse occurs instead of skipping to day | the world speeds up to a maximum of 1000 ticks/second.
- Set a custom |night-time start| for the sake of sleeping (I.e. force players to stay up later than usual).
- Customize the horizontal/vertical safety check distance (I.e. range for |You cannot sleep now| because of nearby mobs).
- Shows a clock on the screen while sleeping/laying in bed.
- If half or more of online players are laying in a bed, a polite reminder will be periodically sent to other players to find a bed themselves or log-off (exact message is customizable in config).
- If a new player logs-in or any player leaves the bed while time-lapse sleep is occurring, time-lapse will immediately end.
- The ability to sleep at any time of the day and keep sleeping during the day. This obviously overrides any custom |night-time start| setting. Also note that player(s) must manually wake themselves up, otherwise they|ll just keep sleeping forever.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you|ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Sleeping Overhaul Mod 1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Sleeping Overhaul Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.