How to install Download Sleep Mod for Minecraft 1.8->1.8.9?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Sleep Mod for Minecraft 1.8->1.8.9 on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Sleep Mod for Minecraft 1.8->1.8.9.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Sleep Mod for Minecraft 1.8->1.8.9, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Sleep Mod Description:
Sleep Mod for Minecraft is a mod that is in charge of rewriting the entire sleeping in Minecraft, gives you a regeneration buff when you wake up so you can truly feel rejuvenated from a night|s sleep!, which you can control with a bar indicating the tiredness of our character. We can now sleep at any time of the day, be it morning, afternoon or evening. (Configs can be turned to either a regen buff or max health)
Sleep Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the Sleep Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the |mods| folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Sleep Mod Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Sleep Mod for Minecraft 1.8->1.8.9 downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.