How to install Download Simple Labels Mod 1.9->1.8.9->1.8.9?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Simple Labels Mod 1.9->1.8.9->1.8.9 on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Simple Labels Mod 1.9->1.8.9->1.8.9.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Simple Labels Mod 1.9->1.8.9->1.8.9, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Are you frustrated with only having 64 stacks of an item in a labelled inventory? Are the JABBA upgrades not enough for you? Do you love Deep Storage Units, but hate not being able to pull items in and out like a barrel? Then this is the mod for you.
Simple Labels mod adds the DSU Label. Attach it to any Deep Storage Unit (technically any IDeepStorageUnit, like a JABBA barrel) and enjoy labelling goodness. Input items with right click, extract with left click, shift left click. It|s as easy as that.
Simple Labels Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.9/1.8.9
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the |mods| folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Credits: tterrag1098, insaneau
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Simple Labels Mod 1.9->1.8.9->1.8.9 downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.