How to install Download Shoulder Surfing Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Shoulder Surfing Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Shoulder Surfing Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Shoulder Surfing Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Shoulder Surfing Mod for Minecraft is a mod that created from scratch which replaces the default third person behind-the-body view (F5 key) with a more traditional “over the shoulder” view. This style of camera was pioneered by games like Capcom’s Resident Evil 4.
- Over-the-shoulder camera
- Saved settings
- Hotkeys to move the camera a bit (default I-J-K-L)
- Corrective cross-hair positioning
- Dont show player head if camera gets too close to it
Shoulder Surfing Mod Screenshots:
More pics with some mods, different rotation/zoom settings, different FoV, etc.
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the |mods| folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Shoulder Surfing Mod Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Shoulder Surfing Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.