How to install Download Serene Seasons Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Serene Seasons Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Serene Seasons Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Serene Seasons Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Serene Seasons Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 adds seasons with changing colors, temperature shifting, and more. Grass and foliage colors will change throughout the year, and in the winter, temperatures will shift and allow for snow to fall in some biomes that don|t normally receive any. Seasons also affect various other features, like weather (More rain in Spring, more storms in Summer, etc).
This mod also works automatically with any biome mods, changing their grass and foliage colors without any additional tweaking required.
- Spring is the 1st season of the year for temperate biomes. It is split up into 3 sub-seasons: Early Spring, Mid Spring, and Late Spring. Each sub-season lasts 5 in-game days by default (This can be changed in the configuration settings).
- In Spring, the grass and foliage transitions to a blue-ish green color.
- Winter snows start to melt, and animals come out of hibernation. Precipitation is also more frequent in Spring.
- Summer is the 2nd season of the year for temperate biomes. It is split up into 3 sub-seasons: Early Summer, Mid Summer, and Late Summer. Each sub-season lasts 5 in-game days by default (This can be changed in the configuration settings).
- In Summer, the grass and foliage mellows out to a yellow-ish green tint.
- Thunderstorms are also more common in summer.
- Autumn is the 3rd season of the year for temperate biomes. It is split up into 3 sub-seasons: Early Autumn, Mid Autumn, and Late Autumn. Each sub-season lasts 5 in-game days by default (This can be changed in the configuration settings).
- In Autumn, the grass transitions to a yellow-ish color, while foliage gets an orange-ish tint, which is most vibrant at its peak.
- Winter is the 4th season of the year for temperate biomes. It is split up into 3 sub-seasons: Early Winter, Mid Winter, and Late Winter. Each sub-season lasts 5 in-game days by default (This can be changed in the configuration settings).
- In Winter, the grass and foliage fades in color.
- Biomes shift in temperature, and snow can start falling in biomes that normally don|t receive any. Animals go into hibernation, and stop spawning naturally for the duration of the season. Precipitation is also more frequent in Winter.
Greenhouse Glass is a block used for building greenhouses. Greenhouses allow crops to grow out of season, even in the Winter. For a crop to survive, there must be greenhouse glass at some distance above it.
Season Sensors are devices that can be used to get a redstone signal depending on what season it currently is. You can right click the season sensor to change what season it|s detecting, and whenever that season is active, it will give off a redstone signal in all 4 directions.
The strength of the signal correlates to how far it is into the season. At the start of a season, it will have a strength of 1, and increase up to a strength of 15 by the end.
The Season Clock is used to display the current point in the seasonal cycle. It functions like the regular clock item. The Season Clock is also used in the crafting recipe for the Season Sensor.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you|ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Serene Seasons Mod 1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Serene Seasons Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.