How to install Download Scaling Health Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Scaling Health Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Scaling Health Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Scaling Health Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Scaling Health Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 allows Minecrafters and mob to gain heath with the amount increasing gradually over time. Both player and mob health increases can be disabled. The rate at which the difficulty increases can also be changed.
- A per-player difficulty system. A difficulty value is tracked for each player, increasing slowly as time passes. As difficulty increases, mobs become stronger. For servers, mob strength is calculated based on one of several methods (see below). This feature can be tweaked/disabled.
- More player health! Or less. Players can obtain heart canisters that increase their maximum health. Normally, you keep the extra health even after dying (configurable). The player|s starting health can also be changed, and the max health cap is configurable as well.
- Lots of control. Plenty of config options to let you play the game however you like! There|s even an in-game config screen, so you can tweak options without restarting Minecraft.
Over time, the difficulty value that Scaling Health tracks for each player will increase. Currently, it takes around 60 real hours to reach maximum difficulty on default settings. The starting and maximum difficulty levels and the amount added each second are configurable. By default, idle players accumulate difficulty more slowly.
The difficulty value with determine how much extra health mobs can have. Mobs will also gain bonus attack damage. Higher difficulty values also increase the chance of mobs spawning as blights|
When mobs are spawned, an |area difficulty| value is calculated for the position the mob is spawned at. This value is then used to determine extra health/damage, chance of becoming a blight, etc. Depending on the mode, this is usually based on the difficulty level of all nearby players. |Nearby| means within the search radius, which is configurable.
- Weighted Average | A weighted average of the difficulty of all nearby players, with distance being used to calculate the weight. In layman|s terms, closer players have a greater impact on the area difficulty. This is the default mode.
- Average | Simply takes the average difficulty of all nearby players.
- Min Level | Takes the lowest difficulty level of nearby players.
- Max Level | Takes the highest difficulty level of nearby players.
- Distance from Spawn | Uses the distance from the world spawn to calculate the area difficulty. Basically, it|s distance multiplied by the |Distance Per Block| config option.
- Distance from Origin | Same as |Distance from Spawn|, but uses the distance from the origin (0, 0, 0).
- Distance and Time | A mix of Weighted Average and Distance from Spawn. Difficulty increases over time, but mobs also get stronger the further from spawn they are!
Mobs (both passive and hostile by default) will gain extra health as difficulty increases. The way extra health is added can be changed in the config file.
- Multiplier modes (MULTI, MULTI_HALF, and MULTI_QUARTER) | The mob|s health is multiplied, so that mobs with a higher base health will get a bigger boost. MULTI applies the same multiplier to all mobs, while MULTI_HALF and MULTI_QUARTER apply less for mobs with greater than 20 health. All of these should still apply more health than ADD mode. MULTI_HALF is the default.
- Additive mode (ADD) | A flat increase for all mobs. This is what Difficult Life used.
Blights are extremely powerful mobs. These are ordinary mobs (even from other mods) that have spawned with far more health, higher damage-dealing potential, and a variety of potion effects including a large speed boost. They also tend to spawn with armor. Blights have a purple fire effect at all times which makes them easy to identify, even if submerged in water.
By default, blights drop more heart containers than standard mobs (0-2 each by default, instead of a small chance of getting one) and ten times the XP. Blights have a variety of config options available, and can even be disabled entirely if that|s what you want.
A difficulty bar will appear on your HUD from time-to-time (there|s also a keybinding to show it). This bar actually has two parts, although you can|t tell in most cases. The upper part of the bar (the largest part) is the Area Difficulty at your location. You may see this portion grow when near other players on a server, or when using a distance-based mode. The lower part is your Player Difficulty. That|s the difficulty your player accumulates over time, which is used to calculate Area Difficulty in most cases.
Scaling Health includes a couple of commands. These are good for testing, goofing off, and working around bugs| If the player is not specified, the command uses the sender.
- /scalinghealth difficulty <amount> [player] | Sets the player|s difficulty to amount.
- /scalinghealth health <amount> [player] | Sets the player|s max health to amount.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge and Silent Lib
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you|ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Scaling Health Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Scaling Health Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.