How to install Download RPG-Hud Mod 1.16.3,1.12.2->1.14.4?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download RPG-Hud Mod 1.16.3,1.12.2->1.14.4 on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download RPG-Hud Mod 1.16.3,1.12.2->1.14.4.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download RPG-Hud Mod 1.16.3,1.12.2->1.14.4, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Currently, many Minecraft players find that the game|s HUD (Heads Up Display) looks actually tedious, because it is not streamlined and the players cannot see a lot of information at a glance when they need them immediately. Because of this limitation, RPG Hud Mod is designed to fix most problems that the vanilla HUD has and change the look of the Minecraft HUD. Its function is very simple, it turns your HUD into an RPG one with a detailed character information like the MMORPG games these days.
After installing this mod, you will have a portrait of your character in the top left, and this portrait is accompanied by your health bar that will help you track when you need to replenish your health. Besides, there is an XP bar that will help you track how far you are from every level up. The latest version of this mod also adds a small bar that holds a ton of information regarding your equipment such as hunger, the durability of your armor and weapon, or breathing bubbles.
With the RPG HUD Mod, you can know all information about your character easily, which will help you survive better in the fierce of Minecraft world. From now, you can check the blood number correctly, the amount of physical strengths, as well as tons of other useful information whenever you want.
- Health bar
- Health value
- Hunger bar
- Hunger value
- Xp bar
- Xp value
- Breath bar
- Breath value
- Displays if specific armor piece is under 50% durability
- Displays if specific armor piece is under 25% durability
- Horse jumpbar
- Horse health
- Player face at the widget
- Will notify you if an update is available
- Settings gui
- Visible status effects
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.12.2
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you|ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
RPG-Hud Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.11/1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.16.3
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download RPG-Hud Mod 1.16.3,1.12.2->1.14.4 downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.