How to install Download RPCraft Toolkit Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download RPCraft Toolkit Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download RPCraft Toolkit Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download RPCraft Toolkit Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
RPCraft Toolkit Mod for Minecraft makes your Minecraft as nifty as possible because this mod adds thousand of stuffs to the game such as chairs, tables, hanging shields, crossed swords, key doors and blocks, multiple bed colors, more variety of slabs and bookshelves and trap doors made from any wood block.
- Locks and Keys | Great for Adventure Maps, but also useful for servers (to be given to specific factions/teams/kingdoms). Only available in Creative Mode. Players just need the right key in their inventory, no need to pull it out every time! Doors can only be opened by players holding the correct door key in their inventory. Clicking a locking block while you have the right block key works like a button, so many Redstone possibilities. Keys can also be renamed without any loss of functionality, so have whatever texture and name fits your needs.
- Tables and Chairs | Wooden table and chairs available in all the standard wood options. Stone tables and chairs in the new polished stone, obsidian, quartz, iron or even prismarine. Lots of options for thrones, altars, or use it to make your own |round| table.
- Shields and Swords to hang on your Wall | Decorations for any dungeon or throne room. Shields available in Wood, Iron, Gold or Diamond. Each available in all 16 basic colors for whatever suits your needs. Pair it with a sword or hang some crossed swords nearby!
- Carriage Lanterns | When you want some lighting choices besides just torches! Add stained glass for your own personal touch. Also, can be shut off by applying a redstone signal to the block its placed on.
- Dressers | Now your bedroom can have more than just a bed in it. Each drawer has it|s own small inventory.
- The Firestone | This insanely useful block lights on fire when a redstone signal is applied, and cannot be put out so long as the signal remains on. Hide a secret behind your fireplace! Create burning tile puzzles! Endless possibilities, just don|t burn down your house!
- Upgraded Vanilla Blocks | Adding new doors and fences was one of the best parts of 1.8, but why did Mojang stop there? Now the type of material used will make a difference in a lot more blocks. Many more slab and wall choices, including mossy stone slabs finally. Bookshelves in every wood type (that are still perfect for Enchanting Tables). Trapdoors as well (designed to match their corresponding door). And beds that vary based on both wood and the wool chosen, now the bed can actually match the style of the room.
How the Locks and Keys work:
Shield with Sword
Colored Carriage Lanterns
Trapdoors to match the new doors
Different colors of bookshelf
Beds that vary on both the type of wood AND the type of wool
RPCraft Toolkit Mod Installation:
- Simply download the Minecraft Forge 1.8 latest version and run it.
- Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods on the Start Menu and download the mod.
- Move the zip or Jar file to the folder |mods|
- You|re ready to play!
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download RPCraft Toolkit Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.