How to install Download Rough Tweaks Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Rough Tweaks Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Rough Tweaks Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Rough Tweaks Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Rough Tweaks Mod improves the health and healing mechanism in-game to provide the most realistic gaming experience. It promises to make Minecraft world more challenging and exciting to play with. Unlike the majority of other mods for Minecraft which make your life easier with the addition of gameplay elements to support for your playing, the Rough Tweaks Mod makes your game play much harder. Therefore, it is the perfect mod for hardcore players who are looking for a challenge.
Firstly, the mod disables character|s natural health regeneration on world join. It means that you will be very careful when fighting because each hit will be a lot punishing without health regeneration. This feature makes you become more cautious of what you are doing.
However, the mod added some extras in terms of items you can craft or pick off of mobs to help regenerate some hearts. Eating has not been used to regenerate health, the only way you can regenerate them back is sleeping, which will heal a heart every time you go to sleep. In addition, there are also 5 new health recovery items with the limited usages, which heal half a heart upon use. They are salve (2 times), plaster (4 times), bandage (6 times), medikit (16 times), and enchanted medikit (16 times) which also gives the user the absorption effect for a short period.
- Disables natural health regeneration on world join (Turns the gamerule to false).
- Sleeping now heals 1 Heart.
- Adds 5 new items which heal half a heart on use
- Salve: Can be used 2 times
- Plaster: Can be used 4 times
- Bandage: Can be used 6 times
- Medikit: Can be used 16 times
- Enchanted Medikit: Can be used 16 times. Also gives the user the absorption effect for a short period.
- There are currently 2 ways to get these items:
- Hostile Mobs have a 1 in 30 chance to drop either Salve, a Plaster or a Bandage
Rough Tweaks Mod Recipes:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you|ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Rough Tweaks Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Rough Tweaks Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.