How to install Download Retro Sun Direction Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Retro Sun Direction Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Retro Sun Direction Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Retro Sun Direction Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Retro Sun Direction Mod for Minecraft adds some new changes with the sun in the game to match the direction it went in Minecraft Beta. It makes the sun travel from north to south. With this mod, clouds go “north” and the sun goes “west”, just like it used to.
If you install Zan’s Minimap, you can toggle between the old and new direction (see the third image)
Current sun direction, rising in the east, which was the south in beta
Old, Beta sun direction, rising in the Beta east, which is now the north in final (ie this is how it used to be)
Integration with Zan’s Minimap, showing the toggle between old and new sun direction
Retro Sun Direction Minecraft Mod Installation:
- Put the class files in your minecraft.jar. also delete the contents of META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar
- Install Zan’s minimap to toggle sun direction
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Retro Sun Direction Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.