How to install Download Retro Fences Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Retro Fences Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Retro Fences Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Retro Fences Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Retro Fences Mod for Minecraft. With this mod, the new fence now will function in the same way with Minecraft 1.0!
Since 1.0 fences attach to adjacent blocks. Since 1.1, netherrack fences do too. This mod just makes fences behave like they used to, for aesthetic reasons for maps built before that change was made (see the last two images for why I made it). With the mod, they only attach to other fences and gates.
This is purely for aesthetics, for maps built before the fence change if those maps assumed and made use of the old style fences. I’ll probably make it configurable, or per map or something in the future.
Retro Fences Mod Screenshots:
- To install, put the class file in your minecraft.jar.
- And the usual: delete the files in the META-INF folder in minecraft.jar
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Retro Fences Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.