How to install Download Random TNT Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Random TNT Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Random TNT Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Random TNT Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Random TNT Mod for Minecraft adds in 3 new items and 2 blocks related to TNT into Minecraft. This may not seem a lot, but look below because some of these items are really interesting.
Items and Recipes:
Sharp Stick: This is the first weapon I created, it|s just a stick with some flint on it that does +3 attack damage and that|s it, nothing special about this item.
Bedsidian: This is Bedsidian, it is twice the strength of normal obsidian and twice as long to mine it. It does not spawn naturally and requires you to craft it using normal Obsidian.
Mysterious Wall Chicken: This food item has a 20% chance of dropping out of stone when mined and it restores 4 bars of hunger, also it|s delicious!
Random TNT: And now it|s time for the Random TNT! It may look like a normal block of TNT, but it in reality it|s an unpredictable explosive that can create an explosion that has a 0 block radius, to an explosion with a 1000 block radius. It can be extremely unpredictable and the explosion size can vary.
Random Grenade: Now if you thought Random TNT is bad, here comes the grenade version of it! It is just like Random TNT, except you throw it and the maximum explosion size is 250, one Random TNT can create 4 Random Grenades, also put 4 Random Grenades in a crafting table to get a block of Random TNT.
Rambo: Rambo is a new mob I added because I wanted to make my own mob and Rambo was the first thing I thought of. Anyways Rambo is a hostile mob that has 60 health, does 5 attack damage with no sword, can spawn with any sword or a bow and has armor like the Wither, but it|s stronger and it also has a 10% chance of spawning in your world. So watch out for him, because he|s pretty strong, plus, this is Rambo.
- Health: 60
- Damage: 5
- Weapons: Wooden Sword, Golden Sword, Iron Sword, Stone Sword, Diamond Sword and Bow
- Defense: 15
- Speed: 0.25D (slightly faster than a skeleton)
- Skin Creator: ryangamer13 (yes, I am not good at making textures ok.)
- Spawn Chance: 10%
- Follow Range: 40 blocks
Random TNT Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.7.10
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the Random TNT Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the |mods| folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Random TNT Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.