How to install Download Particle in a Box Mod 1.7.10?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Particle in a Box Mod 1.7.10 on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Particle in a Box Mod 1.7.10.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Particle in a Box Mod 1.7.10, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Particle in a Box Mod allows you to have new blocks and shoot out different particles such as Explosion, Heart, Flame .etc.
- Critical Strike
- Enchanted Critical Strike
- Fish Splash
- Enchantment Table
- Angry Villager >:(
- Bubble (My favorite)
- Dripping Water
- Dripping Lava
- Beacon Potion Effect
You can turn off the particles by powering it with redstone! Make sure your particles are not turned off.
This is the default particle box. It does nothing. Combine this box with different items to get tthe different particles.
- TNT -> Explosion
- Poppy -> Heart
- Water Bottle -> Splash
- Arrow -> Critical Strike
- Wooden Sword -> Enchanted Critical Strike
- Obsidian -> Portal
- Netherrack -> Lava
- Redstone Dust -> Redstone
- Mushroom -> Mycelium
- Fire Charge -> Smoke
- Torch -> Flame
- Noteblock -> Note
- Slimeball -> Slime
- Snow -> Snowball
- Emerald -> Emerald/Bonemeal
- Fish (raw or cooked, any type) -> Fishing
- Book -> Enchantment Table
- Wool (any color) -> Cloud
- Glass -> Void
- Netherwart -> Potion
- Glass Bottle -> Bubble
- Poisonous Potato -> Angry Villager
- Water Bucket -> Dripping Water
- Lava Bucket -> Dripping Lava
- Gunpowder -> Fireworks Spark
- Blaze Rod -> Beacon Effect
- Dirt -> Block
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you|ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of Particle in a Box Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Particle in a Box Mod 1.7.10 downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.