How to install Download Overpowered Inventory Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Overpowered Inventory Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Overpowered Inventory Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Overpowered Inventory Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
The vanilla inventory in Minecraft leaves a lot to be desired. Sure, it does the basic job, but that is not enough. You want to carry more and do more, and you never want to force yourself to go back to your base | assuming you have one. If you want to play this game on hard mode, travel around for longer, or live life in the wild, you will want the Overpowered Inventory Mod for Minecraft.
It gives you more spaces as well as a few other added features. It is simple yet effective, bringing in a function and usability that you will want. Customize it further to suit your personal needs and preferences.
Lacking in Inventory Space
The Overpowered Inventory Mod solves a basic problem | too small of an inventory. If you, like many, find yourself tired of and annoyed with that tiny inventory, this mod will come as a wonderful surprise. It helps you to increase your inventory size in a simple way. It adds more boxes, giving you nearly unlimited space. You can continue traveling and collecting without having to head back to your stash.
The Merge and Store All buttons make it easier to collect items, too. You do not have to go through every item individually anymore, saving you a lot of time. Simply click that single button and bring everything into your inventory. There is nothing else for you to do.
Items stack and work the exact same as they did before. There are no changes here, allowing you to use the inventory as normal. You have more space and the two added features | that is all. There are no other changes here.
Personalize That Inventory
If you still find your inventory lacking, or if you want to have greater control over the size, you can go into the config file. The mod has a config file that you can alter to your liking. If you want the inventory smaller, you can make it smaller. If you want to change anything else about the mod, this is where you will go. It works like any other config file that you find with mods.
Use the Overpowered Inventory Mod minecraft as much as you would like. Simplicity, effectiveness, and clean design make it one of the best out there. You can gain far more from your inventory and from your overall Minecraft experience when you have such control over your inventory.
# Configuration file
# Range of the filter button to reach nearby chests [range: 1 ~ 32, default: 12] I:button_filter_range=12
# Stack to 64 instead of 16 [default: true] B:ender_pearl_64=true
# The exp cost of filling a single bottle. Remember, the Bottle |o Enchanting gives 3-11 experience when used, so it is never an exact two-way conversion. [range: 1 ~ 11, default: 10] I:exp_per_bottle=10
# Show or hide the animated character text in the inventory [default: true] B:show_character=true
Warning: Playing with Options > Video Settings > GUI Scale: Auto or Large may zoom everything in too much so it goes way off the screen. Suggested to use Small or Normal.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you|ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Overpowered Inventory Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.8.8
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.10.2
For minecraft 1.11.2
For minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Overpowered Inventory Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.