How to install Download OtakuCraft Mod?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download OtakuCraft Mod on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download OtakuCraft Mod.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download OtakuCraft Mod, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
OtakuCraft Mod is an interesting mod that includes thousands of weapons, items, amours, some times the items are in 3D. As time goes on more and more of the weapons will become 3D this will be an on going mod with new items being added all the time. Some of the animes the mod is based off at current: Highschool DxD, Is this a zombie, Sword Art Online, Heavens Lost Property and many others.
OtakuCraft Mod Screenshots:
3D Weapon great iron black sword
3D Weapon Tohkas Board sword
Ores and Ingots
OtakuCraft Mod Installation:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you|ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of OtakuCraft Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download OtakuCraft Mod downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.