How to install Download Noel Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2->1.14.4 – Christmas Decoration Mod?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Noel Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2->1.14.4 – Christmas Decoration Mod on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Noel Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2->1.14.4 – Christmas Decoration Mod.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Noel Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2->1.14.4 – Christmas Decoration Mod, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
What is Noel Mod?
It is a Christmas decoration mod for Minecraft.
- awesome Minecraft Christmas mod. It allows players to set up their very own unique Christmas tree in their house.
- Let|s play this mod! Read more: Wintercraft Mod
Noel Mod Features:
- Bell Ringer: Makes noises when right-clicked.
- Candle: Light up the area!
- Candycane: An edible Item.
- Peppermint Candy: Smaller bits of candy canes, do they really have an effect?
- Candycane Armor: Yup! Kinda useless but really pretty.
- Donation Booth.
- Glowstone Star: A Christmas Tree Topper.
- Gold Star: A Christmas Tree Topper.
- Light String [NORMAL, STRAIGHT, HANG]: Christmas lights.
- Stockings: A decorative block.
- Frosted Planks: Planks that have been frosted over.
- Shrub Tree: A Charlie Brown tree.
- Present: Basically a lucky block, obtained by crafting them with spirit, or killing elves.
- Advent Calendar.
- Ore Variant Ornaments: Ornaments that are ore based.
- Tea Kettle: A decoration.
- Mug: Useless item really|
- Hot Chocolate: Yum! Elves enjoy this.
- Spirit: Christmas spirit, captured.
- Spirit Ore: Found in the depths of the earth.
- Stone Path: As opposed to dirt path?
- Wreath: Decoration.
Noel Mod Screenshots:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Noel Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2->1.14.4 – Christmas Decoration Mod downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.