How to install Download No Voidfog and No Dimming Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download No Voidfog and No Dimming Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download No Voidfog and No Dimming Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download No Voidfog and No Dimming Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
No Voidfog and No Dimming Mod for Minecraft helps remove the fog if you are in creative mod (but not the dimming ugh). It also removes the fog AND the dimming if you are on a flat map. Use this mod to remove both of them no matter what: in survival, non flat maps, whatever
About No Voidfog and No Dimming Mod:
1.8 and beyond added void fog near bedrock level. This is not conducive to megabuilds that begin low. Fortunately there was a mod to remove it.
Unfortunately, 1.9 and beyond added a second effect when near bedrock: everything gets slightly darker. This mod removes both the fog and this second effect.
Vanilla Minecraft version 1.1 and up removes the fog if you are in creative mod (but not the dimming ugh). It also removes the fog AND the dimming if you are on a flat map. Use this mod to remove both of them no matter what: in survival, non flat maps, whatever
Creative Mode, no voidfog but still with dimming
See the images for an example of
- No voidfog but with dimming (creative mode)
- No voidfog and no dimming (this mod)
How to install No Voidfog and No Dimming Mod:
- To install, put the class file in your minecraft.jar.
- And the usual: delete the files in the META-INF folder in minecraft,jar
No Voidfog and No Dimming Mod Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download No Voidfog and No Dimming Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.