How to install Download Netherrocks Mod 1.16.5 -1.15.2 for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Netherrocks Mod 1.16.5 -1.15.2 for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Netherrocks Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Netherrocks Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Netherrocks Mod for Minecraft likes SimpleOres mod, a fairly small mod that, you guessed it, adds ores to the Nether. Netherrocks adds six (6!) new ores to the Nether, each with different strengths and weaknesses. These six ores are: fyrite, malachite, ashstone, illumenite, dragonstone and argonite.
There are both MinecraftForge and ModLoader/ModLoaderMp versions, for both clients and servers. Please note that Netherrocks and SimpleOres will only be compatible together if you use the MinecraftForge versions.
Netherrocks Mod Video:
Fyrite ore is fairly rare, but if you can find it, it comes in very handy.
Fyrite ore cannot be made into tools, but can be made into armour. This armour, though, possesses a very useful quality. If you don the whole set of Fyrite armour, you will find yourself immune to fire and lava, free to swim about in that fatally hot liquid without a second thought. Unfortunately, when it comes to actual defense, this armour lacks significantly, being able to withstand the same damage as leather armour, alongside a relatively low enchantability.
Malachite ore is greenish in colour and sports one of the highest spawn rates of the Netherrocks. Malachite would be an average or if it weren’t for its extremely high enchantability, the highest of all the ores from Minecraft, SimpleOres and Netherrocks. Malachite is one of only two of these ores that can be made into both tools and armour.
Malachite tools are fairly fast, the same as diamond tools, but have only half the number of uses. Make good use of their superb enchantability, though, and you will have found yourself a tool that no other material can stand against.
Armour made from Malachite is nothing exciting, providing about the same defense as that of iron, however, like with the tools, if you enchant your Malachite armour you will be more than happy to wear it around like a king.
Ashstone is a grey ore which can be hard to tell apart from regular netherrack. However, if speed is your preference over all else, getting your hands on some Ashstone will make you very, very happy. It cannot be made into armour, though.
Sporting a speed of double that of diamond, Ashstone tools are blazingly fast. However, their weakness is a low enchantability and relatively low number of uses. If you have a few spare XP levels lying around though, there is no reason to not attempt to gain an Unbreaking enchantment on some Ashstone tools, though.
Illumenite is different to all the other Netherrocks in that it spawns in glowstone deposits, even looking similar to glowstone itself. Like glowstone, Illumenite, both the ore and the storage block give off a strong light.
Illumenite can only be made into armour, which have average defense and enchantability. It is when you are wearing the full set, though, that Illumenite armour really begins to shine (no pun intended). Put the whole set on and you will find you can jump from tall buildings without a scratch, and in no time you will be leaping around, laughing at creepers who follow you off that tall cliff to their deaths.
Argonite is essentially a Nether form of diamond. Being very similar, it has an upper hand over diamond only in its enchantability. It does, however, lose ground in the fact that it can only be made into tools.
Argonite tools are a slightly more-enchantable version of diamond that you can get in the Nether. Also, they are purple, which really looks quite nice. If you ask me, Minecraft should get purple, red and dark green weapons, simply because they are amazing
Dragonstone is the ultimate ore for this mod, having a huge number of uses (4000!!!) and a nice enchantability, alongside a speed slightly faster than diamond. If you spend enough time in the nether to find a decent amount of Dragonstone ore, you freakin’ deserve it! Dragonstone is the second ore that can be made into both tools and armour. Also, it’s red. Minecraft has ALWAYS needed red ores. You will see just how awesome it looks
Dragonstone tools have a lot of uses, a decent speed and a nice enchantability. But none of that is important, because red tools look kickass!
The armour made of Dragonstone is the most coveted armour in all of Skyrim… I mean Minecraft. Gather enough Dragonstone to craft it, and all will bow before you. Possessing a staggeringly high damage reduction value, this armour is pure awesome.
As of version 1.2.5, Netherrocks includes nether furnaces! These furnaces smelt things twice as fast as normal furnaces, but can only burn Fyrite Ingots. Each netherrack lasts for about a fifth of the time of a lava bucket, but you can stack them up in the furnace as fuel.fuel
The crafting recipe is similar to a normal furnace, but using Netherrack instead of cobblestone, and with a flint and steel in the middle, like so:
Finally, here is a table comparing all the ores. There is an error, however, as the defense of Gold and Diamond armor should be swapped over, my mistake. Enjoy, and I hope it clears up any questions you might have had
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Download and install SimpleOres Mod.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the |mods| folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
All the ID’s used by Netherrocks, including Block ID’s, Item ID’s, Achievement ID’s and the spawn rates and vein sizes of these ores. Follow the instructions in the spoiler below to change these ID’s, remember that if you have a save game with items and blocks, changing the ID’s of those items/blocks will cause them to disappear.
- Run Minecraft at least once with Netherrocks installed, then close it.
- Navigate to your .minecraft folder and open the config folder, and then the Netherrocks folder (“%appdata%.minecraftconfigNetherrocks”).
- Open config.txt with any text editor (although I recommend Notepad++)
- Search for the category of the ID you want to change. For example, ore blocks are under “ore blocks”, pickaxes are under “pickaxes”, and spawn rates are under “spawn rates”. It’s all fairly straight forward.
- Find the thing you want to change the ID of, for example Copper-Block, and change the number at the end of it. Block ID’s cannot be greater than 4096, while item ID’s should not be greater than about 28000 (I think).
- Save the document, and open Minecraft again. If all goes well, you should be able to play like normal.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.4.
Netherrocks Mod Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Netherrocks Mod 1.16.5 -1.15.2 for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.