How to install Download Moses Mod MC 1.7.10?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Moses Mod MC 1.7.10 on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Moses Mod MC 1.7.10.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Moses Mod MC 1.7.10, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
What is Moses Mod?
Moses mod add two new things that is staves: Staff of Moses and Burnt Staff of Moses. They make a 5 block wide and 64 block long path when you right-click the water while facing the direction you want to go. Then, your path is ready. If you want to cancel or remove the path, you just right-click again anywhere and it will suddenly close all paths. This also works with lava. You might wonder how to get this amazing staff because it can|t be crafted manually, what you have to do is just throw a stick at a burning bush ( make sure that the fire is on a leaf, though ) to make the staff. For the second one or Burnt Staff of Moses you just need to find some lava with the regular staff. Moreover, there are two more features, you can make the whole water in your world become blood by left-click water and click again to turn it back to water. You hit stones with staff to create a source of water.
Moses Mod Screenshots:
Moses Mod Video:
How to obtain the Staff:
- 1. It is not crafted manually.
- 2. A staff is usually made from a stick, and a bush is usually something with leaves.
- 3. To obtain the “burnt” staff, the regular Staff of Moses has to meet lava.
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the |mods| folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Moses Mod Changelogs:
- Updated to 1.6.4
- Tried to fix the staffs disappearing after transformation. Again.
Moses Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.5.2
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Moses Mod MC 1.7.10 downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.