How to install Download More Glowstone Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download More Glowstone Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download More Glowstone Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download More Glowstone Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
More Glowstone Mod for Minecraft allows you to craft many colored glowstones and use glowstone dust to do a lot of things.
More Glowstone Mod is a mod that adds different types of glowstone, as well as more things to do with glowstone dust. The mods main feature is colored glowstone, which can be easily crafted. This mod adds no world generation, therefore you can add it into existing worlds.
Information, Guide, Screenshots and Recipes:
The first feature that this mod adds is the ability to craft glowstone dust. This is a great feature in the fact that you don’t have to go to the nether to retrieve glowstone. Glowstone Dust can be crafted with 1 redstone in the middle and torches around it.
Glowstone blocks can be made into all types of colors, but they can also be made into two special blocks. These are the Glowstone Brick and the Glowstone Lamp
More Glowstone Mod Screenshots:
The glowstone brick is a block that has the same light value of glowstone, however is much stronger and has more resistance. It also has a slight edit to its texture using the same outline as a Brick block. When you destroy this block it drops itself.
The glowstone lamp is a block that has the same texture as the redstone lamp. It is however inverted an always on. A redstone signal will do nothing to the glowstone lamp. This is for players who like the glowstone lamp texture better and don’t want to provide a redstone signal to keep the original redstone lamp on.
This mod allows you to colour glowstone. Each coloured glowstone is a shapeless recipe and it crafted using 1 regular glowstone and the selected dye. Every die (except white) will work to make a coloured glowstone.
This is an example. You can replace the red dye with your dye of choice.
More Glowstone Mod
Note that when you break coloured glowstone, you get that block back and not glowstone dust.
This mod adds 1 item to the game, Glowstone Fuel. Glowstone Fuel is essential an upgrade of Coal. Anything coal can do, it can do twice as better.
Smelting: 1 Glowstone Fuel smelts 16 Items, while 1 Coal smelts 8
Crafting: Replacing coal with Glowstone Fuel in the crafting table generates double the outcome for its recipes (8 Torches instead of 4, and 6 Fire Charges instead of 3).
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the |mods| folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download More Glowstone Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.