How to install Download Mob Blocker Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Mob Blocker Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Mob Blocker Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Mob Blocker Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Mob Blocker Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds a mob-blocking block: the Chunk Protector. This block will, for 3 (configurable) days, protect the entire chunk it is placed in from all types of hostile mobs. Upon first entering a world, each player is gifted one of these blocks to use. It|s recommended that they use it to assemble shelter at night while shielded from danger. After the Chunk Protector decays, you|d better have a wall up. Never resort to spending the night in a dirt hole ever again.
Also available is the Area Protector, which can be crafted, but only protects an 11*11*11 area by default. This mod is very configurable, allowing you to change most of the important settings so that you can tweak the mod for your playstyle.
How to use:
- When you first enter the game, you will be gifted a Chunk Protector. This block will immediately teleport invading mobs away from you, so that you can gather resources in the day and build through the night. Even Skeleton arrows and Witch potions are nullified upon entering the border of safety!
- Of course, there|s a catch. Every day, the Chunk Protector will decay a bit. After a few (configurable) days, it will vanish without a trace. Hopefully by then you|ll have built some walls!
- Later, you can craft the Area Protector. This block won|t go away, but instead of an entire chunk, only protects a small area around itself.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you|ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Mob Blocker Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Mob Blocker Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.