How to install Download Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2 Mod 1.10.2->1.8.9 (Weapons, Defense Items)?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2 Mod 1.10.2->1.8.9 (Weapons, Defense Items) on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2 Mod 1.10.2->1.8.9 (Weapons, Defense Items).
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2 Mod 1.10.2->1.8.9 (Weapons, Defense Items), If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
If you’re of the mind that Minecraft could use an update to it’s dueling capacities and its armor, you’re in luck with this Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2 Mod. This mod not only allows for dual-weapon combat, but it also provides you with a whole host of new weapons as well as a new shield.
Dual-Wielding of Weapons
Forget about combat one weapon at a time. If you are using smaller weapons such as blades and swords, Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2 Mod 1.7.10 allows you to wield them two at a time for more effective disarming of your opponent. You can now have up to three weapons in your weapon system, and use one off-hand and one mainhand weapon at once. The mod offers easy simultaneous access to both of your tools, since the offhand weapon is accessible with a left-click while the mainhand weapon can be activated with the right-click mouse button.
New Shield Mechanics Present Greater Challenges
In the Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2 Mod Minecraft, players can use a couple of new shields in addition to the traditional sword block. Included among these shields is shieldCraft, a shield against arrows from your opponents’ bows and ShieldBash, a shield which allows you to bash hostile mobs to get rid of them. These shields are tied to a stamina bar which disables them after a certain amount of use. This is to give each player a more challenging combat position and so that no single player can have unfair advantage in the game.
There are a variety of new weapons that come with the mod players will surely appreciate. The waraxe is a weapon that can penetrate armored enemies better than the sword can. The mace has a blunt blade and can disorient the enemy very easily. The spear is a fine weapon for long-distance combat. The dagger, although less powerful than the sword, is quick and efficient;; it can take an oponent off-guard. Chainmail armor is a new type of armor that can be crafted from chain links.
In addition to that new toolkit of weapons, the Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2 Mod offers six new types of arrows which can only be deployed from the new quiver. The quiver, crafted from leather, can house four arrows and shoot them out simultaneously, where previously, you could only shoot three arrows out of your bow at one time. The six arrows compatible usable only with the quiver are: The mystery arrow, the piercing arrow, the poison arrow, the ender arrow, the explosive arrow, and the fire arrow. The rumor is that skeletons have knowledge on how each of these arrows works.
This mod has a multitude of powerful additions that will make combat in Minecraft far more exciting and challenging than it’s been before. You can also engage the MUD (Mod update detector) to keep tapbs on new updates that may have come out at any given time.
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.10.2
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the |mods| folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Language Pack Support – Optional
- Download the Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2 language pack
- Unzip the archive in your lang folder.
- Update for 1.7.10
- Fixed invalid attributes while using weapon in left hand
- Fixed arrows not obeying GameRule
- Added DynamicLight support for light sources in left hand
- Reduced M.U.D chatting (with verbose option to configure)
- Fixed flagpole crashing dedicated servers
- Fixed iron textures for some systems
- Remapped item registry names for consistency, world saves should be convertible without loss
- Fixed pickable quiver arrows from infinity bow
For 1.10.2: coming soon
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2 Mod 1.10.2->1.8.9 (Weapons, Defense Items) downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.