How to install Download Metal Mechanics Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Metal Mechanics Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Metal Mechanics Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Metal Mechanics Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Metal Mechanics Mod for Minecraft adds a new ore called Metallurgy and provides you machinery to produce electricity from this ore.
This mod adds:
Basic Electrical Machinery:
- Crusher – Grinds ores into dusts which can then be smelted, doing this will double how many ingots you get from those ores that you mined!
- Extractor – Extractors various items such as; Plants, providing more Dyes than the normal method or Bitumen (from Metallurgy Utility Ores) providing more Tar than the furnace.
- Compressor – Clamps items into finer forms such as 1 Cobblestone to 2 Stone Bricks or 1 Tar into 2 Wire Insulation (Electric Expansion).
- Sawmill – Finely slices wood with little waste. For example, this machine can slice 1 log into 6 planks yielding 2 additional planks compared to using the rafting area.
Advanced Modular Machinery:
- Coming Soon! See below for the planned features list.
Alternative Crafting Recipes:
- Advanced Metallurgy Alloy Recipes – Using Metallurgy Utility Ores items and some of the new metals provided by this mod, a higher amount of Alloy Metals can be produced from less base metals.
For example, 2 Steel Dust is normally crafted by mixing 1 Iron Dust and 1 Manganese Dust. With Metal Mechanics, 4 Steel Dust can be crafted by mixing 1 Iron Dust, 1 Manganese Dust and 1 Bitumen! You can then add Tungsten Dust to the mix for 6
Osmuim Dust from Mekanism can also be crafted using Metallurgy Platinum Dust and Sulfur!
- Upgrade Metallurgy Machines – Metallurgy Furnaces and Crushers now be used as parts when crafting Electric Furnaces (from Basic Components) or Electric Crushers (from this mod).
- Recipes for Electric Expansion, Mekanism, Fluid Mechanics and more!can craft – I recommend the use of the Not Enough Items mod in order to view all the recipes added by this mod. Items like Wire Insulation are a lot easier to produce (6 Tar = 1 Insulation or by Compressed into 12 Insulation)!
New Metallurgy Ores:
- This mod adds a few new ores for use in a few recipes and to allow Metallurgy to provide these ores to other mods that use them.
- Lead Ore – Used in various machine recipes, Lead Dust can also be used to boost the Bronze Dust recipe along with Sulphur.
A Lead Furnace and Crusher can be made with Lead Ingots, it is faster than a Bronze Furnace but uses a lot more coal.
- Aluminium Ore – Used in some machine recipes, Electric Expansion wires and Mekanism Enriched Alloys (mix with Potash).
An Aluminium Furnace and Crusher can be made with Aluminium Ingots and a Lead/Bronze Furnace/Crusher, ranking the same as a Iron Furnace, being faster but more fuel hungry.
- Titanium Ore – Used in some recipes, mainly provided for other mods to use.
A Titanium Furnace/Crusher can be made from Titanium Ingots and an Aluminium/Iron Furnace/Crusher, ranking the same as a Steel Furnace, this can then be upgraded to an Electric Furnace (from Basic Components).
- Tungsten Ore – Again, mainly for other mods, Tungsten Dust also boosts the Steel Dust recipe along with Bitumen.
The Electric Sawmill, Crusher, Extractor and Compressor
The Electric Crusher with the Lead, Aluminium and Titanium Furnaces and Crushers
Lead, Aluminium, Tungsten and Titanium
- Minecraft Forge (Server and Client)
- Metallurgy 3
- Universal Electricity (Basic Components)
Metal Mechanics will now work without Basic Components, however it is recommended as Circuits, Wires, Motors, etc are needed to be able to craft and use machines.
- Download and install Required Mods above
- Drag and drop jar files into “Minecraft.jar”
Metal Mechanics: https://dl2.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1425645793
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Metal Mechanics Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.