How to install Download Medieval Agriculture Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Medieval Agriculture Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Medieval Agriculture Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Medieval Agriculture Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Medieval Agriculture Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 is all about the plants and agricultural techniques familiar to the inhabitants of medieval Europe. It currently adds 17 trees, 24 crops, and 9 berry bushes to the game. The plants and trees added can be found around the Minecraft world in mostly warm biomes. It also adds windmills, waterwheels, grain mills, flour, dough, and 6 new breads. The mod also adds barrels and clay pots, which can be used for storage.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you|ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Medieval Agriculture Mod 1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Medieval Agriculture Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.