How to install Download Lanterns and Flashlights Mod 1.8.9,1.7.2?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Lanterns and Flashlights Mod 1.8.9,1.7.2 on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Lanterns and Flashlights Mod 1.8.9,1.7.2.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Lanterns and Flashlights Mod 1.8.9,1.7.2, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Lanterns and Flashlights mod adds chandeliers and torches you have to light with flint and steal.
- Dynamic Lighting!
- No FPS drop at all!
- 3D Items.
- Like and Amnsia mod.
- A basic component to start this mod!
- Just for crafting purposes!
- Use to create Lantern Oil!
- Another method to create Lantern Oil!
- Fuel for the Lantern and for the Furance!
- Fill up the barrel.
- In the config you can set how many minutes one bottle add to the lantern.
- By default: 8 minutes/bottle.
- Again, just for crafting!
- Charges up the Flashlight or Minerhelmet.
- One battery charges the Flaslight/Minerhelmet Fully.
- Works like a torch, but you have to Light it or Unlight it, with FlintAndSteel.
- In survival it takes durbility from the FlintAndSteel(Changable in config).
- In creative you can turn on or off with bare hands without FlintAndSteel.
- Last forever and emits same light as a torch.
- Also for crafting recipes!
- Decorative purposes only!
- Just like a Candle, but its more brighter.
- For instant refuel purposes.
- Right click with empty hand to get the oil level.
- Right click with Lantern Oil to fuel it up.
- In creative one bottle fills it up fully, in survival adds 8 minutes/bottle(Changable via config).
- Right click with a Lantern(OFF) and refuel it to max instantly.
- In creative its got unlimited uses.
- Can hold up to 128 minutes of oil (Changable in config).
- Gives off little amount of light, but least forever.
- Rightclick on the ground to place it and light it with FlintAndSteel.
- SHIFT + Rightclick again to pick it back up.
- Pressing F while holding it(Have a FlintAndSteel in your inventory in survival) also activate/deactivate it.
- Gives off big light, but requires fuel.
- To fuel it place it in the crafting table with Lantern Oil.
- Only Lantern off can be fueled!
- It can hold 32 minute of fuel by default.(Can be changabe in config!)
- Place on the ground or hang it on cellings(Has to be a solid surface).
- Rightclick with FlintAndSteel to activate/deactivate.
- SHIFT + Rightclick to pick it back up.
- F to activate/deactivate it in hand.
- The lantern block aslo eats up the fuel(Changable in cofig!), but if you right click with Lantern oil you can fuel it that way too.
- If you place it to the 9th hotbar slot and F on something else you can DUAL WIELD.
- In creative it don’t requite fuel(Least one bottle so you can lit it.).
- Requires AA Battery to work.
- By default its working for 32 minutes/charege(Changable in config).
- F to activate/deactivate.
- Lightlevel changes by the distance.
- In creative it don’t require energy.
- Works like a Flashlight, except you put this one on your head.
- Add a bit armor to the player since it a Minerhelmet.
- New village house is added to villages.
- Its got a Lantern and Barrel in it with random Fuel values.
- You can find treasures in chests too.
- Double cook Porkchop(Gives 2) or Raw Beef(Gives 2) or Raw Chicken(Gives 1, coz they small animals).
- Fat and Sugarcane = 4.
Candle = 6:
- 2 Fat and a Glassbottle.
- Cook Bottled Fat or Bio Oil.
To charge it up(The Battery):
- Battery and a Redstone block.
Chandelier = 2:
- Glasspane-Light bulb-Lever
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the |mods| folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Light level can be changed here.
- Fuel and Battery settings.
- 3D item can be toggable here.
- Render style:Basically its just FULL(Show On and Off models), AMNESIA(Only On models showed Off are hided).
- Updated to 1.7.2!
- New rendering for the lantern!
- Fixed placement bug.
- More realistic flashlight.
- Removed village house gen.
- Bit more FPS and code cleaner.
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Download Lanterns and Flashlights Mod 1.8.9,1.7.2 downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.